I’m late again with having skipped G2K for several weeks again. XD I guess I will be putting these up on a more infrequent basis. Completing one per week is a bit hard as I’m so forgetful! These questions were provided by Revenge of Eve. 🙂
G2K is a series of questions intended to bring the reader closer to their favorite bloggers.
How to participate:
Create a post and title it G2K
Use the tag #g2k
Create a pingback to this post to notify me of your participation
Answer questions honestly
- How would you say others perceive you? Confident or insecure? Someone who has a good read of me and knows me personally has likely seen moments where I am confident and moments where I am insecure. Overall, I think the basic impression someone might have if he/she just met me could sense some insecurity in me.
- Are you confident or insecure? I believe I am both at various intervals, whether I do it intentionally or by accident.
- If your answers to 1 & 2 are opposite, define your behaviors that make this so. It’s not so much that I think I seem confident to some people, but I understand how some may get that impression for the times I’ve not really engaged with others and only spoken when necessary. That might come across as intimidating and mistaken as a sign of self-assuredness when actually it’s the total opposite.
- Who do you attribute your confidence or low self-esteem to? Partially myself, due to hiding from people and the world during my younger years where I should have been flourishing socially and exploring my personal interests in life. Also, it sounds horrible, but I have always felt certain environmental factors in my early upbringing from my parents helped cement my low confidence/self-esteem.
- Write them a note in 20 words or less expressing your gratitude or feelings of injustice. Note 1: Dear Me, you didn’t ask to be this way, but it’s what you got so might as well work on yourself. Note 2: Dear Mom & Dad, you both tried your hardest as young, overworked, and tired parents. I know.