Another day, another quote. 😊 I really appreciate ispeakloudthoughts for nominating me for this prompt. This will be the last quote for the challenge. Thanks for the support!
• Thank the person who nominated you.
• Post a quote for three consecutive days (1 quote for each day).
• Nominate 3 different bloggers for each day.
Quote of the Day
But better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.
~ Khaled Hosseini (From The Kite Runner)
This quote is important to me because, honestly, the truth does hurt but it’s like an necessary evil in this world. Personally, I would not want to be lied to and be given a false peace of mind when I could know the real truth. Getting hurt is painful but at least with the truth, there are no secrets and things can be out in the open and the sooner the facts are known, the sooner a person can work out the issue or dilemma.
- enniyaya – I think of this blog as a hidden gem. It has all the workings of adulting badly with funny commentary (in the form of gifs) about culture and society. Love it! 😁
- With Being Alive – The spirit (and words) of this blogger is unbelievably positive.
- casualcompositions – I love this blog for its frankness and writing style.
Note: For my own personal preference, I would like to say that my nominees aren’t obligated to do the challenge if they don’t want to. I just nominated you guys because I genuinely like visiting/reading your blogs, haha. So no pressure from me to you. 🙂