Goodness, I don’t even know where to start, lol. I didn’t mean to take forever with finishing a drafted post for one award I got nominated for months ago, but since I now have more than one award to post about, I decided to hell with it and to just put all of them in one post.
First is the Versatile Blogger Award, which I was first nominated for by Katie. She is a very articulate and thoughtful blogger who writes about a variety of deep and interesting topics. If this sounds like your cup of tea, please, by all means, visit her blog. Additionally, I was also nominated for this same award by the generous and awesome Hunida. I find her blog to be very fun + insightful to read through. Currently, she is doing a blog challenge where she devotes each post per day to discussing a different topic.
The rules when nominated are:
Thank the person that nominated you and include the link to their blog.
Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Share seven facts about yourself.
7 Facts About Me
*I hate anything caramel flavored.
*My favorite old school video game is Mario Party.
*I became nearsighted in the third grade.
*Sailor Moon was the very first anime I ever watched.
*I used to have a childhood crush on one of the Ninja Turtles (I actually forgot which one, though). LOL, yes, I know, a turtle. I was a weird girl. 😛
*I don’t wear makeup.
*Up until recently, I thought my height was 4’11” but in truth, I am 5’2″ (I got measured).
The Unique Blogger Award & the One Lovely Blog Award were also given to me by Hunida. Now you know why I said she was generous. 😉
The Rules (for the Unique Blogger Award):
- Kindly thank the person who nominated you!
- Answer the 3 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers for this award!
- Ask the people you nominated 3 questions.
The Rules (for the One Lovely Blog Award):
- As always, thank the person who nominated you!!
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination.
Q & A for the Unique Blogger Award
1. If you could live one week in someone else’s shoes who would you choose?
I hope animals aren’t excluded from this question, but I wouldn’t mind experiencing what it is like being in the body of a bird for a week. I can only imagine how nice it feels to soar in the sky.
2. Do you brush your teeth in the shower or do you think that’s extremely weird?
I do think that’s weird lol. I am usually too busy washing my hair or shaving in the shower to be able to brush my teeth. 😄
3. Describe your handwriting. Is it big or small? Do you write in cursive, print, or a mix of both? Do you write in all caps or no caps?
My handwriting is kind of slanted to the left, and depending on how fast or slow I am writing, it looks more messy than usual. I also write in cursive script. Sometimes out of habit I alternate some letters between cursive and print, like the letters l, g, r, s, t, and y. Some letters I very rarely write in cursive because I find it easier to write it in print, like the letter x. I always dot my i’s and t’s after I finish writing the word in script.
My Questions for Unique Blogger Award Nominees
1. What is one crazy thing you have done in life that no one knows about?
2. Name a person who you met that you initially didn’t like but ended up becoming friends with.
3. Describe one thing that you did today that made you happy and explain why it made you happy. 😊
7 Facts About Me (for the One Lovely Blog Award)
1. I love eating brunch type foods, like butter pancakes or hearty salads.
2. Coffee is my go-to drink in the morning. I feel like a zombie until I’ve had my first cup.
3. I enjoy listening to true crime podcasts. Some of my favorites are The Vanished and True Crime Brewery.
4. I have a habit of biting my nails and fidgeting a lot when I’m nervous. Eek!
5. My guilty pleasure is YouTube. I watch a variety things, such as cute animal videos, “reaction” videos for television shows, and video demonstrations for making sweets (although I can’t cook to save my life and just like seeing someone make pretty food).
6. The current song I am addicted to listening on repeat right now is “Make a Shadow” by Meg Myers.
7. I sometimes experience sleep paralysis when I fall asleep. While it’s not life threatening, it can feel somewhat scary at times.
And now onto my nominations! Oh dear. This is always the hardest part for me since I don’ t want to pick some people over others. Here’s what I will do instead: For anyone who is reading this, you’re nominated for all three awards and can choose to write your own reply post if you feel up to it. No, this is not a marketing trick to get you to follow my blog, lol, this is about having fun blogging! 😎